1. No child shall be refused admission to the program in contravention of the Human Rights Code.
2. Admission to the program shall be based solely on the suitability of the placement and the ability of A Circle of Support to fill the child's needs. This determination shall be made exclusively by the Executive Director as she deems best in her unfettered discretion.
3. Admission to A Circle of Support is available to males and females, ages 4 to 12, with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
4. The child must be ambulatory and free of any other physical condition that would seriously inhibit participation in the program.
5. The child must be free of any communicable disease at the time of admission and in particular, no child will be admitted if he or she is a carrier of the Hepatitis-B virus.
6. The child would not ave such serious aggressive or destructive behaviours so as to require the assistance of his or her own full time worker, or medical personnel on have at all times.
REMINDER: A Circle of Support is a fragrance-free
workplace. Thank you for not wearing any of the following during your
visit: cologne, after shave lotion, perfume, perfumed hand lotion,
fragranced hair products, and/or similar products. Our
chemically-sensitive co-workers and clients thank you.